Accredited post-secondary institutions, including colleges, universities and vocational schools are often required to track and report graduate job placement outcomes annually. Nationally accredited
EHired was designed and developed to bring transparency to the graduate job search process so schools can effectively measure job search activity year-round. Academic institutions can see where and how often students are engaging employment opportunities which are generated by EHired's proprietary software. Key features include:
- Daily employment opportunities tracked and archived for each student.
- All job search activity available in report format.
- Program-aligned employment opportunities delivered to graduate profiles daily.
- Leads generated in conjunction with students' skills, talents and credentials.
- All student users are generated a school-specific employment profile searchable by employers nationwide.
- Point and click Resume Builder produces error-free grammar, spelling and formatting documents for every student user.
- Stakeholders receive real-time notifications of all job search activity including jobs viewed, applications engaged, and resume modifications as well as notification of employer correspondences.
- Free, nationwide employer job posting platform.
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA), Office of Inspector General (OIG) and Accreditation Stakeholder Compliance Reports provide program effectiveness and job seeker accountability data in conjunction with assigned career services representative.
- Minimal implementation time utilizing cloud-based, Software as a Service platform, with direct student information upload capability, requiring no reliance on student self-registration.
- Able to fully integrate with existing Employer Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms.